Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spider Nest

I'm not a big fan of work.  I actually really dislike my job.  I usually go out to my car while on break and read or play around on the internet via my phone for half an hour.  It's much needed relaxation and stress relief at it's best.  Today, I went out to my Explorer and got my peanut butter and jelly sandwich out of my purse as well as my bottle of water.  All ready to enjoy my pb&j and my book, I felt a little tickle.




Sometimes, a stray hair will fall loose from my ponytail and itch or tickle me, but this wasn't quite the same.


Yes, there was definitely something very wrong with this itch...it was moving...between my boobs.


Bracing myself for possibly the worst case scenario, I glance down.




Yes, as you may well have guessed by the picture or at least the blog title, it was a freaking spider.  I flailed, jumped, smacked at my boobs, and genuinely freaked out.  I'm not afraid of spiders...I'm afraid of spiders on my bare skin.  Especially the skin of such sensitive nature.


Not only was my pride and dignity squashed in the floor board of my Explorer, so was my sandwich.  Dammit.  This is all to say nothing of the crappy day I had at work inside the actual building.

No comments:

Post a Comment